New customer? Start here.
Your shopping basket is currently empty.
Top 10 Best Cordless Phones
Top 10 Best DAB Radios
Top 10 Best Headsets
Top 10 Best Two Way Radios
Showing 4-star reviews >
See all reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Found this phone good in a lot of ways, but the sound when a caller is speaking could be louder. Not a problem for us but worth bearing in mind for anyone who is a bit hard of hearing and doesn't want to use the loudspeaker all the time!
By Amy on 04/12/2016
Mobile function works and looks nice, which is the reason we opted for this model.nApart from that the phone is nothing special. Build, sound, range, menu etc. are all good but not any better than cheaper models we've had in the past. Instruction booklet is horrible. nn
By Geoff on 08/05/2017
Very happy with the phones after a couple of weeks use. Mobile connects automatically whenever I'm home so I can leave the it where the signal in my house is strongest and don't miss calls or have them drop-out anymore :-)n
By Dt on 15/05/2017
Two weeks in and very happy with the. Sound is better than our old set and the link to mobile works well. Good value for money
By L.Carey on 18/05/2017
Bit pricey compared to some of the other Panasonic cordless phones we looked at but wanted the link to mobile feature as we get no signal in our home. Decent sound, and straightfoward to set-up. No complaints after couple of weeks usage.
By Keith on 27/04/2017
Bought these to replace a knackered old set of BT phones and the difference is unbelievable!nnGood points- plenty of options to fiddle around though one of the main ones is being able to connect it to our smartphone, which is great cause our signal is always dropping out and this works brilliantly. The handsets very comfortable to hold for long conversations and it'll stand up alright on a flat surface for using the loudspeaker. Sound on calls is excellent.nnBad points- navigation through the menus is a bit on the slow side but not slow enough that you wouldn't be able to live with it. nnAll in all a great set of phones - would highly recommend!n
By J.D. Baxter on 09/05/2017
Really great set of phones with a lot of features - sound quality could perhaps be a little louder but overall is good
By Pete on 11/05/2017
We originally ordered a triple set of BT phones from ligo that turned out to be absolutely terrible - 2 of the handsets wouldn't turn on and the one that did had crackling sound. They were utter garbage!! Ligo were excellent to deal with and offered us advice on a suitable replacement. We opted for this Panasonic model cause quite liked the idea of being able to link our mobile (signal isn't always great in our house - we're out in the sticks). And after reading through some of the reviews and speaking to the staff at ligo our mind was made up. They were miles and miles better than the BT ones that were sent back. Simple case of taking them out the box and plugging them in. Setting up the link to mobile feature was incredibly easy and not sure what other people's problem with the instruction booklet it - might not be the nicest in terms of presentation but it explains everything clearly enough. Sound quality is excellent on all the handsets. And nice look and feel to the set as well. Very happy and would recommend ligo as well - would use them again!
By Rnj on 18/05/2017
On the surface, this is a well equipped DECT Phone with Excellent Features for today's needs.
So, on the Positive side, extremely useful facilities include: Call Blocking, Bluetooth Connectivity with Mobiles and a decent Phone-book Memory. Of course, all other more standard facilities, such as an Answering Service, are also included.
Unfortunately, there are, often frustrating, Negatives, also:
- The sound could be significantly louder, especially from the Earphone.
- The sound, both from the Earphone and from the Speaker could be clearer with a better Higher Frequency to achieve the required clarity.
- The amount of information per Phone-book entry is rather limited, with fewer characters available than you would expect. BT's Halo is better here.
- Selecting an entry from the Phone-book is a frustratingly slow process. You can only select the first initial per Key and you have to wait until all names with that initial appear, before moving on to the next initial and so on. So, as all keys have 3 or 4 letters assigned to them you have to go though each of these, if you are aiming for the 3rd or 4th each time. For example, you cannot just dial S on Key 7. You have to wait for P, then Q then R, before keying for the 4th time for S! Very annoying! Here, also, BT's Halo (now unavailable) did not suffer from this.
Clarification for potential users without previous experience in Call Blocking:
- As with Call Blocking on all phones so equipped, its usefulness is limited to specific numbers or prefix numbers. Cold Calls with numbers withheld, with a lot of these stemming from abroad, cannot be selected, unless you block all such numbers in one go.
Otherwise, this is a decent phone, providing the advanced facilities it claims to. It is better looking and of a more compact and practical physical design to BT's Halo and has better connectivity and interaction with additional Panasonic DECT Phones (not just Handsets), making it suitable for telephone Installations with Extensions (such as PABX), unlike BT's Halo, which is more Stand Alone. It is Good Value For Money, but performance needs to be improved. It is strange that it was released with such obvious, basic shortcomings.
By Buyron on 26/12/2018
A great home phone. Get rid of the landline. Route two mobiles through it and they will ring through the house.
Being Panasonic, the device is feature-rich but not particularly user-friendly. Need the instructions for everything, short codes etc. Old school. But it does the job.
By Richard on 07/02/2019