New customer? Start here.
Your shopping basket is currently empty.
Top 10 Best Cordless Phones
Top 10 Best DAB Radios
Top 10 Best Headsets
Top 10 Best Two Way Radios
Top 10 Best Office Headsets
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
This is an excellent product! Bought for the Link2Mobile feature as reception at home is very poor. Easy to set-up and sound quality is much better than the BT phone it replaced.
- These phones work well as just a normal landline phone but having the facility to make and receive mobile calls using our home phone has been extremely useful for us. They link well via bluetooth and the range is enough that I don’t need to leave the mobile right beside the base and can still use whilst in our living room.
- This is also the first home phone we’ve had that has call blocking features, and since setting this up have noticed a drop in the number of cold calls we’re getting, which has been most welcome.
- There is a large phonebook memory.
- Sound quality on calls is very good and the speakerphone is reasonably loud.
- Nice look and feel to the handsets.
Cons (more minor irritation than reason not to buy “faults”):
- Experienced some issues transferring phonebook contacts and had to pester ligo (Panasonic customer support were not that helpful). It is only thanks to the patience of the staff at ligo that we were able to get this working.
- In general I found the user manual to be less than straightforward to follow
- The sound quality on the loudspeaker whilst loud is quite tinny and not as clear as when using the earpiece.
Overall I have been very happy with my purchase. I think that these are great phones and really like the link to mobile function. Staff and service from ligo was excellent!
By Jt on 27/10/2016
Found this phone good in a lot of ways, but the sound when a caller is speaking could be louder. Not a problem for us but worth bearing in mind for anyone who is a bit hard of hearing and doesn't want to use the loudspeaker all the time!
By Amy on 04/12/2016
Great phone that works perfectly! Excellent sound, range, features. Bought for the link to mobile setting and it is absolute genius!
By B.D. on 26/04/2017
Mobile function works and looks nice, which is the reason we opted for this model.nApart from that the phone is nothing special. Build, sound, range, menu etc. are all good but not any better than cheaper models we've had in the past. Instruction booklet is horrible. nn
By Geoff on 08/05/2017
Seems ridiculous that we have unlimited minutes on our mobile and then have to pay for unlimited on our land line too. Still have to pay line rental but since parents are on pay as you go and make use of unlimited BT this is an excellent solution. Incoming calls can still be recieved to our landline while all outgoing made over mobile. And given that smartphones spend half their life on charge anyway... Great find!
By Peter on 08/05/2017
Really pleased with it. Phone works great with loads of features and good sound!
By Anonymous on 16/05/2017
Really happy with it! Phone works great with loads of features and good sound!
By Ed on 16/05/2017
Bought this Panasonic from ligo after I had to send back the BT Halo I ordered off amazon, which turned to our to be a complete piece of utter s&*t!! Terrible sound and awful build (despite looking very stylish). This Panasonic 260 is a far superior model and the link to mobile feature (which is what I was most interested in) works perfectly. Highly recommend and won't be buying BT again anytime soon!
By David B. on 24/05/2017
A relative of mine who lives in the USA had a model similar to this when we visited a few years ago and I thought that the Link to Mobile (or "Link to Cell" as it's called over there) was a marvellous idea. But trying to find a version in the UK proved fruitless until now. Our old Panasonic phones of 10 years finally needed replacing and discovered this on the ligo site straight away and thought this is the phone for me and ordered promptly. I hadn't come across ligo before but would recommend after this experience: prompt delivery and courteous and helpful staff (thank you!).nnI am delighted with my new phones - the sound quality is noticeably better than the set it was replacing and the Link to Mobile feature works splendidly! Highly recommend!
By PJ on 25/04/2017
Very happy with the phones after a couple of weeks use. Mobile connects automatically whenever I'm home so I can leave the it where the signal in my house is strongest and don't miss calls or have them drop-out anymore :-)n
By Dt on 15/05/2017