1. The automated call about the non-existent PPI you didn't take out years ago!
There's not even an actual person to vent your frustration at!
2. The important call you've been waiting on that comes through after you've just sat down on the toilet...
You don't even think, you just dash to the phone like a demented penguin.
3. The call that comes through in the middle of an intense argument
It doesn't break the tension. It. Just. Adds. To. It.
4. After you've just got into bed
5. The prank call
Karma's payback for when you were younger. It's definitely not as funny being on the recieving end..
6. Incoming call but Caller ID has been withheld
And now you have to play a landline version of Russian roulette. Do you pick up? Do you let the call bounce?
7. And if you do pick up it is inevitably someone you were trying to avoid or another unwanted sales call!
You'll never answer withheld Caller ID again! Until next time...
When will it ever end?!
9. You answer the phone and are immediately put on hold!?
How the.. what the.. I didn't even...!!!
10. And finally - the one you hear from outside your front door when you get home. You rush to unlock the door! Speed into the house in a frenzy! Get to the phone... only for it to stop ringing the second your hand reaches to answer it.
There must be some kind of sensor or something!